- Articles & Inspiration
- Submit link +
Tutorial9 Presents: The Gift of Knowledge GIVEaway!
Give the Ultimate Gift this Holiday Season
The Gift of Knowledge GIVEaway is all about giving and celebrating the knowledge and experiences we all bring to the design and blogging community.
This year, give the ultimate gift. When you participate in Tutorial9′s first annual giveaway, you have a shot at winning some incredible prize packages (Over $5,000 in prizes!)… You’re also helping children in need all around the world.
Share Your Knowledge. Win Cool Stuff. Save the Children.
For every accepted entry in the Gift of Knowledge GIVEaway, $100 is being donated to the Save the Children organization, the leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of children in need in the United States and around the world
All you have to do is write a post to be published on Tutorial9. It can be a tutorial, a resource you’ve created, a roundup of your favorite design books, or an article related to one of our topics at Tutorial9. Simply share your experience and knowledge with our readers, win some awesome prizes, and $100 is donated to charity.
There are of course some basic rules to help you understand what exactly is acceptable, but you get the gist of things. Look at this like a community effort at giving back to the world. Together we can all learn from one another, make an impact in the lives of children, and all have a lot of fun while we do it.
Our Goal is to donate $5,000 as a community to charity this year.
Oh yeah. There are a lot of prizes. Despite economic chaos around the world, a lot of wonderful companies and people have offered to donate their time, services, and products to make this event a huge success.
Check out some of these incredible prizes:
- Wacom 9×12 Tablet or Choice of Camera Lens at $500 in value
- Two Premium Lynda.com Online Training Subscriptions
- Three 3-Month Subscriptions to WooThemes Premium WordPress Themes
- Two 6-month Featured Seller Memberships on IncSpring
- Stationery, Comp Slip, Biz Card Package by Graham Smith, ImJustCreative
- Four Elite By Design Video WordPress Themes
- Simple Please WordPress Themes by Tutorial9
- 300 Premium Textures from the Colorburned Texture Shop
- 30 Premium Fonts from Bittbox.com
- Design Advice Consultations by Graham Smith via Skype Voice Calls (or iChat voice)
- Half-hour Blog Strategy Session by The WordPress Wizard
- One Mega Vector Pack, and Five other Vector Packs from Designious
- Premium UX Review from The UX Booth
- Two copies of The Problogger Book donated by Chitika
- Two Copies of “Principles of Beautiful Web Design” donated by Design Blurb
- Five Copies of Jim Bunch’s “The Magic of the MasterMind“
- Two IncSpring t-shirts
- 600×100 Ad on Front page of Tutorial9
- Two Ad slots on Fuel Your Creativity
- 1 Month of Advertising on Spoonfed Design
- One Month of Advertising on Designer Daily Graphic Design Blog
- Three Months of Advertising on CSS Orgy CSS Gallery
- See the Full List of Prizes
All good things must come to an end. The Gift of Knowledge GIVEaway will end on Febuary 1st 2009. You can enter as many times as you’d like ($100 will be donated for every accepted entry).